On Wednesday my office hours will be from 8:45-10:45 rather than the usual 9-11.
Also, note that our first test is on March 1, a week from Wednesday. It is an in class test for which you will only require a few good pencils and a good eraser. Do not do it in pen. The test is closed book and you will have the entire period to do it. All of the problems will be drawn directly from the solved homework problems, with the exception of #3 below. There will be five problems as follows:
1. A refutation tree in propositional logic.
2. A refutation tree in predicate logic.
3. 10 predicate logic formulas to be evaluated as true or false in a model.
4. A natural deduction proof in propositional logic.
5. A natural deduction proof in predicate logic (possibly including identity and functions.)