Thursday, January 26, 2017

This is the homework due Monday at the beginning of class.  On Monday we will review some of these, and then move on to predicate logic as scheduled.

Note that in class we will not specifically cover natural deduction in propositional logic, since all the natural deduction rules are subsumed within natural deduction in predicate logic. However, most of you will still want to review this material, since this is where the book and my lectures introduces the rules employed there.

Also, I know that the pdf of the book Logics, which is currently available in Blackboard, is more than a bit irritating to use because it is so long and it does not contain clickable bookmarks. I am fixing that, and should have one bookmarked to chapters and subsections available by tomorrow.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you have before class. I will get back to you promptly or at least let you know when to expect a response.






No comments:

Post a Comment